~ Bacon Man ~ ~ Bacon Man ~

did you seriously reupload this just to get a better rating?

toxicbomb responds:

I really don't care that much about the rating, I prefer reviews! But yeah, I did reupload it because the first time around it was a little blurry and what do you know, it still is :/ It's newgrounds though, the movie is a lot clearer on my computer.

oh yeah, and I edited the movie so that it can loop indefinitely(there was an intro transition and credits, I took the, out).

Just Being RJ Just Being RJ

fucking revolutionary

WillieD891 responds:

Thanks

Math Class Math Class

Your style of storytelling is way beyond perfect, please have my children.

To Goof A Predator To Goof A Predator

fuckin perfect. i think the improvised nature of this is what truly makes it, keep oop der uber werk.

Hamish Eats an Apple Hamish Eats an Apple

but did he enjoy it

TheEvaluh responds:

...

Somewhere Other: Snooze Somewhere Other: Snooze

I love your stuff man, character design/animation style in particular.
My only real complaint is the video length. It'd work much better as a full one-off 10 minuter, rather than having pieces scattered throughout.
I'm guessing you just wanna release what you can, as often as possible, which is cool. Perhaps release all parts (or arcs) into one compiled video, that'd be cool.

cecameron responds:

Thank you so much! Because there are chapters of webcomic pages in between the animations, they wouldn't make much sense all strung together. But a compilation video would he cool in the future, once I've completed all of the planned videos.

Dance School Animation Dance School Animation

While I am a fan of your style, I think you'd have more luck on here by investing time into more long-form content. Potential is there, though :^)

binixx responds:

i know, but i am lazy :(

STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

Even as an April fools joke, I'd consider this to be an acceptable third episode.

Rotoscope Compilation! Rotoscope Compilation!

aaaa i love! im a fan of rotoscoping in general, but im a fan of these styles in particular.

LIFELESS LIFELESS

that was... intense. excellently done, though

LifelessAnimation responds: